Humor is a very powerful tool for dealing with stress.
In this hilarious TED Talk, Loretta LaRoche shows us how we can make our lives much simpler and lighter using the power of humor.
In it she:
- deconstructs many of the situations we complain about every day
- shows how many times we spend our time catastrophizing the small everyday facts that end up not having any importance
- demonstrates how humor can break stress.
Her recipe to reduce stress is very simple and includes:
- to live more every day
- not give importance to what is not important
- taste the moment
- spice up our day with lots of laughter and joy
Get ready for some unforgettable moments and to have a hearty laugh. Your mind and body will thank you. Let’s laugh, more.