Hello All, Here is the
#16 Issue out.
In the article《The future of highlighting text ranges on the web》, you will know a new CSS Custom Highlight API, a new W3C specification (currently in Working Draft status) we can’t use right now. Most of the browsers do not support it yet. But it’s a new solution for highlighting text on the web.
- 🔧 aidenybai/million: <1kb compiler-augmented Virtual DOM into the future! 💥🦁✨.
- 🔧 1milligram/csslayout: A collection of popular layouts and patterns made with CSS. Now it has 100+ patterns and continues growing!
- 🔧 withastro/astro: Build fast websites, faster. 🚀🧑🚀✨.
- 🔧 pomber/git-history: Quickly browse the history of a file from any git repository.
- 🔧 developit/microbundle: 📦 Zero-configuration bundler for tiny modules
- 📖 CSS Custom Highlight API: The Future of Highlighting Text Ranges on the Web - The CSS Custom Highlight API is the future of styling text ranges on the web, allowing us to call out text without inserting new DOM elements.