Today - Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
Tonight - Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
Marine Forecast for Narragansett Bay
Today - SW winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves around 3 ft.
Tonight - W winds 5 to 10 kt, becoming E after midnight. Waves around 3 ft.
- Coastal Water Temperature - 37.9 degrees
Sun, Moon, & Tide
- The sun will rise in Newport at 7:02 am and sunset will be at 4:54 pm.
- The first low tide was at 5:04 am and the next low tide will be at 5:27 pm. The only high tide of the day will be at 11:57 am.
- Today we will have 9 hours and 52 minutes of sun. The solar transit will be at 11:58 am.
- The lunar phase is a Waning Gibbous. Moon age is 20 days, lighting is 70%.
Things To Do