The benefits of using a focus timer with active breaks
· Short focus sessions force you to break down tasks into manageable chunks.
· Focused work keeps stress at bay by letting your mind tackle one problem at a time.
· Focused work sessions are more productive because they eliminate distractions.
· Frequent breaks prevents burnout and reduces stress by letting your mind rest and recoup.
· Staying active makes you more productive by enhancing blood flow and breathing, sending vital oxygen to your brain. A more oxygenated brain functions better.
· Staying active keeps your body awake and energized, preventing sitting-related fatigue. This means you generally feel more energized.