A lot of people have asked us how we come up with such a wide-range of exercises, so I’ll give you the inside scoop.
Wakeouts are mini exercise routines you squeeze in at any moment. As such, we have a unique opportunity to tailor our workouts for a variety of situations. However, we generally design for these three situations:
- A place or situation where people are often stressed
- A place or situation where people get tired and need an extra boost
- A place or situation where people have 5 minutes to spare to squeeze in a routine
Once we’ve identified an opportunity that could benefit from mini exercise routines, we spend a lot of time doing research, talking with experts, and interviewing people who suffer in these situations the most. From this research, designing the actual movements begins. Together with athletic coaches we put them to the test until we have a sufficiently large selection from which we can provide an exciting variety.
These three conditions alone have opened the door to planning a huge catalogue of Wakeout routines that we already have in the pipeline. Here’s a few ideas that we have in mind:
- Airplane Wakeouts
- Kitchen Wakeouts
- Office yoga and stretches
- Pre-bed Wakeouts
- Bathroom Wakeouts (for those quick breaks)
- Beach Wakeouts
- Walking Wakeouts
👉 Reply to this email with your Wakeout ideas.