Idea: Make it easy to immigrate to places where we need more people.
1. Create fast tracks to immigration for young graduates and professionals.
- Offer EB1 visas to every founder funded by a US startup accelerator.
- Expand EB2 (employment-based) visa eligibility to anyone with a STEM degree.
2. Increase annual international student visas by 10X+.
- End all caps on student visas for international students (e.g. F1).
- Create a clear legal path for F1 graduates to earn a Green Card.
- Expand the Diversity Visa program to accept 1M+ immigrants per year in specific areas.
- The DV program currently has 10M+ applicants per year for only 50,000 spots.