After a week out at Eurobike
, then a beautiful wedding in Berlin & a soberingly strenuous yet amazingly rewarding week conquering the 1st Torino-Nice Rally
, I’m back in Amsterdam. September feels like a new beginning in so many ways already. Can’t say it’s because of the changing seasons because its hotter than ever here in Holland!
Speaking of turning up the heat, we’re focused on wrapping up several projects, nailing it for existing clients and kicking off new ones. Yesterday on a call with someone who knows me well, he asked: “what do you even do bro?”
We’re an agency stoked on where sales & PR meet. We typically offer sales consulting to B2B SaaS startups & PR/Marketing services to companies in the cycling industry. We get you meetings or media. Or both.
Boiled down to 5 bullet points:
- We empower clients by building targeted lists of ideal customers & show them how
- We qualify leads, run automated outbound campaigns and generate new business
- We offer lead gen appointment setting + shared know-how and 1:1 coaching
- We develop PR strategies to tell your stroy to the right people in the right way
- We create brand events and activations: from meetups to casual rides
Let us know if you think we can help you or a company you know!
As always, thanks for reading!