Today, Treasure is building the ‘decentralized game console’ to connect games, builders, and players together through bottom-up driven IP and infrastructure, unified through a common set of composable resources. Underpinning the Treasure ecosystem is MAGIC, a fair launch token which powers key infrastructure and acts as a reserve asset across its ‘game cartridges’ – first-party and third-party game titles built by seasoned game developers and studios.
Since moving to Arbitrum as an early adopter 10 months ago, Treasure has achieved a number of significant milestones:
- become the dominant NFT/gaming ecosystem and marketplace on Arbitrum, writing over US$265M in marketplace volume and is now attributable for 95%+ of NFT and gaming related transactions on the network;
- launched two sets of successful first-party IP: Bridgeworld and Smolverse;
- announced ex-AAA studio partnership with StriderDAO to launch a flagship game atop the Smolverse IP and stand up an internal game studio;
- launched Harvesters, the next major product release for Bridgeworld that is pioneering social coordination between guilds (and games as guilds);
- launched Trove as the personalized and gamified NFT marketplace to serve as the gateway for players, collectors, and traders to discover the Treasure ecosystem (Arbitrum and ETH L1 support).
- launched the MagicSwap AMM focused on modular trading, liquidity and token sink/faucet offerings for the Treasure gaming ecosystem’s tokens and NFTs; and
- cultivated a vibrant ecosystem of games (10 launched, a further 50 seeking integration) and passionate community members (100k+ across the network).
Treasure’s current set of games that have launched with MAGIC integration include BattleFly
(PvP idle strategy game), Tales of Elleria
(immersive 3D MMORPG), Knights of the Ether
(roguelike deckbuilder), and Realm
(world-building game). The Treasure council is also working closely with other experienced founders, game studios, and builders to potentially integrate its next set of games such as The Beacon
(roguelike dungeon crawler game), Ruffion Reborn
(deckbuilding strategy game), Hovercats
(hypercasual Jackbox-like games), and Void Runners
(multiplayer spacefaring game).