Yesterday at the Hotjar Lightning Talks I presented 3 tips to improve your experimentation program with Airtable:
Kanban & database in one: you can easily switch between the kanban and database view and it’s al linked to the same experiments. The kanban makes sure your test goes from A to Z and in the database you keep the overview. Awesome combination!
Easy to get extra insights: in Airtable it’s easy to create new tables with extra insight of your experimentation program (for example: win rate per page or per psychology tactic).
Automated analysis: connected Google Analytics with Google Sheets and Google Sheets with Airtable and you can fully automated the analysis of your A/B tests.
Check the replay of my presentation in the first link.
What else in this week newsletter:
- Tips and tricks for coding experiments for CRO
- Product Owner vs. Product Manager: what is the difference?
- 10 Strategies to manipulate Google Analytics data
- [Dutch] Online training: 300 euro korting op Conversie specialist opleiding @ Online Dialogue
- Webinar: data drive creative road show from Google
Job opportunity @ Growth Tribe
Enjoy your day and see you next week!