Google launced a new feature in Google Optimize: advanced redirect tests. Advanced redirect tests allow you to modify parts of a URL by swapping, modifying, or adding strings to a single or multiple URLs. This provides granular control over constructing the final URL. Click for more information at the first link.
What else in this week newsletter:
- Introduction to UX & CRO for startups
- Top 100 fastest growing & declining categories in E-commerce during Covid-19
- A Conversion Conversation with Marlies Wilms Floet
- Enhanced Analytics @ SiteSpect
- New Growth Tribe course: Data Analytics for Business Course
- Webinar: Three phases to transition out of the Corona crisis by John Ekman
Job opportunity @ Kramp
See you next week!