Large-scale testing is not a technical thing; it’s a cultural thing that you need to fully embrace. You need to ask yourself two big questions:
- How willing are you to be confronted every day by how wrong you are?
- And how much autonomy are you willing to give to the people who work for you?
And if the answer is that you don’t like to be proven wrong and don’t want employees to decide the future of your products, it’s not going to work. You will never reap the full benefits of experimentation.”
The first article is about building a culture of expermentation
What else in this week newsletter?
- #GTMTips: simple way to exclude internal visits from Google Analytics
- A conversion conversation with Fresh Egg’s Sebastian Larsson
- No Industry is exempt from the impact of Coronavirus
- Full third-party cookie blocking
- Webinars: Data strategies & Digital CXO Lunch and Q&A Session
Stay safe and see you next week!