The research report from the GO Group found out the differences between fast-growth and slower growth companies. 89% of businesses they surveyed across the world said that experimentation is important to transforming in the age of the digital consumer. Yet a large number of brands admitted that they haven’t yet created a dedicated digital experimentation programme.
They identified four key pillars that underpin high performance and high growth:
- Linking experimentation to business goals
- A culture of trust
- Executive buy-in
What else in this week newsletter:
- 12 Cognitive biases to drive e-Commerce sales
- Do you use standardized naming conventions for digital analytics in your company?
- Etsy Discovers a better, padded and wider search bar
- Events @ Online Dialogue & Conversion . com
Job opportunities @ Online Dialogue & The Next Web
Enjoy your week!