Did you ever thought about the cost of NOT A/B testing?
Most of the time when discussing A/B testing, regardless of context, we discuss costs such as the expense of running an experimentation program, of shipping ‘winners’ to production.
Only rarely there are references to the less obvious, but usually more important costs in terms of opportunity cost (incurred during testing) and the cost of shipping without testing at all.
What else in this week newsletter:
- Ending experiments early: a tradeoff between statistical significance & speed
- Airbnb A/B tests search with automatic prompts which gets rejected
- Advanced page load speed measurement with Google Analytics
- Webinar: Free webinar on the power of A/B testing by Ton Wesseling
- Event: Superweek 2020: “Five Days of Analytics” - Jan 27 - 31, Hungary
Job opportunities @ VodafoneZiggo & Albert Heijn
Enjoy your week!