Two weeks ago CXL published the fourth edition of the State of Conversion Optimization report. The 7 key take aways:
- Process is vital and difficult
- A lack of soft skills is holding back CRO programs
- Most optimizers use analytics data to inform A/B tests of UX or design changes on desktop and mobile websites
- It’s still a young industry—in multiple ways
- It’s tough (and expensive) to find and develop talent
- What you don’t know may hurt you
- CRO continues to be more effective, a higher priority, and a bigger piece of the marketing budget.
Read the full report in the first link.
What else in this week newsletter:
- Bol discovers something better than classic pulldown menus
- Enabling experimentation at your organization: determining your team structure
- Pop-up statistics: findings from analyzing 2 billion pop-up examples
Job opportunities @ KLM & Efteling
Have a nice week and awesome Christmas. Next week the last newsletter of this year with the most read articles of 2019.