How do CRO professionals run experiments in 2019? Convert analyzed 28,304 experiments, picked randomly from their customers.
This post shares some of our top observations and a few takeaways about:
- When conversion specialists choose to stop tests;
- Which types of experiments are most popular;
- How often personalization is part of the experimentation process;
- How many goals conversion specialists set for an experiment;
- How costly “learning” from failed experiments can get.
Whatelse in this newsletter:
- Getting started with Google Analytics: App + Web
- How to query and calculate Google Analytics data in BigQuery
- Event: CRO.CAFE Unconference 2
And jop opportunities @ Online Dialogue & ANWB
Have a nice day!