Nudging is intentionally altering people’s behavior in a predictable way by subtle changes in their environment (without forbidding any options or significantly changing their economic incentives). Within businesses and governments, the application is hot. Just as hot as the question:
“Is the application of nudges ethical?”
Online Dialogue suggests 5 guidelines to prevent the unethical use of nudging, and stimulate the use of nudges in the (long-term) benefit of human well-being.
Whatelse in this newsletter:
- How A/B Testing at LinkedIn, Wealthfront and eBay made me a better manager
- Booking’s A/B test reveals more impactful search criteria
- #GTMTips: enable preview mode in the Safari browser
- CRO.CAFE Unconference - @ Helloprint
- ConvEx - Celebrating Experiment-Driven Marketing
Jop opportunities @ T-Mobile and CitizenM
Have a nice day!