I know it sounds banal, but I’d like to revisit the question: “What is conversion rate optimization?”
If you search Google, the answer seems obvious enough. The first result, from Moz, defines it as, “the systematic process of increasing the percentage of website visitors who take a desired action — be that filling out a form, becoming customers, or otherwise.”
That seems right to me.
Then why do so many articles, courses, lectures and talks focus on conversion rate optimization tactics? Read more in the first article in this newsletter.
Whats else in this newsletter:
- What is the impact of ITP on Google Analytics data?
- 84 cognitive biases to design better product
- More power and flexibility with new Piwik PRO Analytics Suite 9.0.0
- Event: CRO.CAFE Unconference - @ Helloprint
- Course: Improving your statistical inferences
And job opportunities @ Booking. com and Coolblue
Have a nice day!