If you or your marketing team is running a CRO program and you validate your ideas through experiments, you may have had questions if your company should be experimenting during high-traffic/transaction periods? Think peak seasons such as Christmas, Valentine’s day, Cyber Monday, etc.
Answer: Yes, you should, and you’re losing out if you’re not. Checkout the 3 myths in the first articles.
What else in this week newsletter:
- Google is testing with icons at the search page
- Tracking prevention, now available in Microsoft Edge
- User Inyerface - A worst-practice UI experiment
- ConvEx - Celebrating Experiment-Driven Marketing
- Growth hacking session & Roundtables @ Growth Tribe
- UX Talks with Google: Optimization & Prioritization Event
And job opportunities @ Ebay and Cameranu.nl
Have a nice week!