How often do you fail? Or do you learn instead of fail? Failure is important to grow and more companies should embrace this. Being comfortable with failure is a sign of an organisation with a mature culture of experimentation. Read morea about this in the Linkedin article from Nima Yassini.
Furthermore in this week newsletter:
- Fostering a culture of experimentation from the Skyscanner Engineering team
- Not everything that matters can be measured from Rick Dronkers
- The economics of content creation from Alex Birkett
- CSS selector guide for Google Tag Manager from Simo Ahava
- Supermetrics for BigQuery is the first ever native BigQuery Data Transfer Service app for non-Google marketing platforms
Enjoy your day and have an awesome Easter weekend.