This week newsletter covers 3 articles about data science.
Data Science is a young, growing field. It’s a field where if you’re new, you’re not sure whether to be a specialist or a generalist and if you’re already in the field, new tech comes along so often making it hard to figure out what skills you need to maximize your chances long-term?.
Furthermore in this newsletter:
- Why everyone should read customer support emails
- Why data science teams need generalists, not specialists
- T-shaped data professional or: how I learned to stop worrying and love the specialist
- 12 things I wish I’d known before starting as a Data Scientist
- Adding additional site speed metrics to Google Analytics: measuring First Input Delay (FID)
- MeasureCamp Bratislava - 6th of April
Have a nice week!