View profile

Life Designed: I Got Married!

Ahoy! I have something very personal to share. Last weekend I got married. If you asked me 2-3 years
Life Designed: I Got Married!
By Tomas Laurinavicius • Issue #20 • View online
I have something very personal to share.
Last weekend I got married.
If you asked me 2-3 years ago if I want to get married I would be 100% sure to respond that not. But I was a kid back then. I still am. Just a little wiser.
When I met this girl 12 months ago I never realized that she’ll completely turn my world upside down. I’m deeply in love and I have never felt more at peace. Everything happened so quickly but she’s the one.
I don’t actually believe you find the one, you find someone who is 70% match and you work for the rest 30%. I believe that marriage and relationships are a job. A continuous learning experience, self-discovery and the ultimate life goal.
I’m happy because I found a friend and a lover. We’re a team and we’re about to embark on a life-long journey of crossing the ocean and building a family together.
It scares me to death because I have no idea how to do it (I’m kind of new to this family stuff) but it also excites me to see what we’re capable of. We have a team, friendship, love and curiosity to love life, to live big, to laugh, explore, take risks and most of all enjoy being alive while sharing the moments, supporting each other and giving space to grow and transform.
I’m excited to see what’s next and I’m scared to let her down, I’m scared to do the wrong thing, I’m scared to hurt her but my love is bigger than any fear I have and I’m the happiest man on the planet right now.
Scroll down to see our picture and follow my wife on 📷 Instagram for more photos.
Welcome to another edition of Life Designed where I share the knowledge and resources to help you live better.
This week, the newsletter is supported by the good people at Fitbod, the ultimate fitness powered by machine learning.

🌟 Fitbod
Fitbod creates a daily and deeply personalized workout routine by analyzing tracked workout data. It’s the only fitness app that makes me stick to the plan and improve myself. Use the promo code TOMAS25 to get 25% off a monthly or yearly subscription.
Ironically, self-discipline is the ultimate freedom. Waking up early, making up your bed, brushing your teeth, and eating healthy breakfast can transform your whole day. By adding in reading, journaling, and meditation, you can supercharge your growth and allow yourself to become a more loving person.
Get paid to travel and join a tribe of remote professionals. Sounds too good to be true? WiFi Tribe is a community and a travel company and they’re hiring.
An online tool that enables you to write books faster. Write and publish your book in 30 days.
All the free resources and templates you need to get work done in one place.
Don’t let legal matters distract you from building your company. Give AXDRAFT a try and you’ll have one less headache to deal with.
Finding the right investment partner takes a funnel of interested investors. This company helps you build and manage your funnel.
Systems thinking requires a shift in our perception of the world around us. In order to build a new multidimensional thinking framework, we need to discover the dynamics and interconnectedness of the systems at play.
Nat Eliason shares some powerful life and business lessons. Most of them resonated with me, including this one: Traveling is cool, but staying home and having a routine is also cool.
No matter what you do, no matter how you slice it, a business has one goal: to solve a problem. Everything else is extraneous.
New Family
I got married.
I got married.
Food for Thought
“Fear is free to create, which is what makes it so profitable.” – Nathan Latka
“Change is always tough. Even for those who see themselves as agents of change, the process of starting a new thing can cause times of disorientation, uncertainty and insecurity.” – Joyce Meyer
“Think before you act, and learn before you judge.” – Amanda Green
“There is no great genius without a mixture of madness.” – Aristotle
⏰ Time: 07:21
🎧 Listening: Sunlounger
📖 Reading: How to Be a Capitalist Without Any Capital by Nathan Latka
🍿 Watching: Seven Pounds
🇱🇹 Location: Panevezys, Lithuania
Thank You
If you enjoy Life Designed, the best way to show your support is to forward this newsletter to a friend so they can subscribe too.
If you feel generous today, you can ☕️ buy me a coffee.
Thank you 🙏 for your endless support.
P.S. If you want to start your newsletter, try Revue.
Did you enjoy this issue?
Tomas Laurinavicius

I believe life can be designed and it’s your responsibility to make it a journey of a lifetime. To help you do that, I'm sharing stories, articles, books, apps, and tools.

If you don't want these updates anymore, please unsubscribe here.
If you were forwarded this newsletter and you like it, you can subscribe here.
Powered by Revue
Nevezio 2-2, Berniunai, Panevezio r., Lithuania