is the health tech company powering the virtual care industry. Specializing in white-labeled care, Wheel’s platform and high-quality clinician network enable companies to deliver their brand of virtual care – without committing the capital and resources to build and maintain it themselves.
Wheel offers everything companies need for high-quality virtual care — in one platform:
- 50-state clinician network delivering white-labeled care
- Virtual care technology and software
- Clinical operations and administration management
- Legal and regulatory infrastructure
- High-touch support and partnership
Understanding and planning for the costs of virtual care delivery as you scale is not easy. From patient volume forecasting to clinician recruitment, staffing, and management, companies face significant economic challenges to ‘get it right’ on a nationwide scale.
The Wheel team researched the complexities that drive up telehealth operating expenses and shared key strategies for lowering OPEX while maintaining high-quality clinical care.
Here’s what you can expect to gain by reading:
- Understand the complex and hidden costs of telehealth delivery
- Learn the benefits of switching to a pay-per-consult model
- Boost your confidence in evaluating virtual care vendors
- Discover a critical way to lower your virtual care OPEX quickly
In addition to the complexities that come with delivering virtual care at scale, it’s also extremely capital intensive. In today’s uncertain economic climate, it’s critical to optimize your care delivery model to mitigate financial risk and stay competitive.
This ROI calculator
was developed by Wheel to simplify cost-saving opportunities available in virtual care delivery.
Learn how a Wheel partner saw a 67% OPEX reduction with an 82% increase in clinical quality by leveraging the Wheel clinical network.