There are several updates that I would like to share today.
1. First Slack invites are out! If you registered already, check your emails for the invite, if not - feel free to use that form to register https://testingcatalog.typeform.com/to/tqPG0K
2. TestingCatalog alpha was uploaded to the PlayStore. Check it here https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.core.testingcatalog.beta_catalog
Any feedback is welcome!
3. Android app future. So, apps list refreshes each time and it doesn’t save its state, filters are missing. All those things are in our roadmap and we will add them as soon as possible.
- optimise details page loading.
4. Future UI mockups. We have some new UI design concepts from our fellow member Adrien Zier. Please check them at the end of this email.
5. During the next several weeks I would like to focus on the website stability and performance. No updates for android app for some time :)
6. I am also looking for people who has time and willing to contribute to the TestingCatalog development.
There are several different options.
* Android dev
Java + material UI + Firebase
* Backend dev
Python + Flask + Postgres + Docker + Heroku
* Frontend dev
Currently, Jinja2 templates + some js and bootstrap. Angular2 or React in future.
* Community dev / marketing / analytics
SMM + Email marketing + community development + Google analytics + some other metrics.
If you want to learn something by working on the real project it is also fine. You will get real project experience, learn different tools (we are using git, Trello, Slack..etc), revenue perspectives and more.
If you are interested, please use this form to ping me http://www.testingcatalog.com/contacts for more details.
If you know someone who is interested in that - please share this post :)