We introduced membership plans for Tech companies
last week and since 27th Feb, we have on-boarded one company per day including Saturday and Sunday ending with 5
. Thank you. We want to get this number to 100 as quickly as practicable. Do get in touch if you want to hear why this is important.
A total of £130.46 million was raised by 17 technology companies (including 6 FinTechs and 5 SaaS companies) over the last 7 days bringing the total for 2019 to £1.945 billion:
- London based TransportTech company Quiqup, which provides faster delivery service raised £9.84 million Series C investment from JOBI Capital and Cedar Mundi Ventures.
- London based SecurTech company Tessian, which introduces machine learning to automatically protect enterprises from spear phishing and other threats executed by humans raised £31.71 million Series B investment from Sequoia, Latitude, Balderton Capital and Accel.
- Rochdale based MusicTech company IBB Media, which offers brass band streaming service raised £100k debt finance from GC Business Finance.
- London based eCommerce company Flowebx, which operates a direct to consumer wholesale flower delivery service raised £4.2 million Series A investment from Natalie Massenet, Mark Sebba and Carmen Busquets.
- London based EduTech company MEL Science, which educates students and children by experimenting assisted by VR and AR raised £1.5 million Series A Follow On from TMT Investments.
- London based FinTech company Ablrate, which offers a peer-to-peer platform for asset backed business loans raised £450kSeed investment from 160 investors on CrowdCube.
- London based FinTech company HANetf, which claims to be Europe’s first independent full service provider of UCITS ETFs raised undisclosed investment from ThirdStream Partners, Jim Wiandt, Roger Hodenius and Point72 Ventures.
- London based FinTech company Nivaura, which builds digital investment banking services to drive automation, compliance and improved client experience raised £14.97 million Seed investment from AEGON, Allen & Overy, Transamerica Ventures, Santander Innoventures, Digital Currency Group, London Stock Exchange, Linklaters and Middlegame Ventures.
- Manchester based FinTech company Planixs, which provides big data, analytics and modelling solutions for financial services, strategic workforce optimization and retail raised £3.5 million Series A investment from BGF.
- Stafford based FinTech company DivideBuy, which allows you to spread the cost of products over monthly instalments raised £30 million lending capital from Shawbrook and Paragon Bank.
- London based FinTech company Yordex, which offers enterprise SaaS accounts payable automation including procure-to-pay raised £500k Seed investment from Bloc Ventures.
- Wetherby based Enterprise SaaS company Proactis Holdings, which offers spend management and B2B eCommerce solutions raised £20 million debt funding from HSBC.
- Manchester based Enterprise SaaS company ProofID, which offers identity and access management managed services raised £3 million Venture Debt from Boost & Co.
- Leicester based HCM Enterprise SaaS company StaffCircle, which provides a staff engagement platform raised £250k Seed investment from Mercia.
- Leeds based SaaS company Cooperative Innovations, which builds mmersive development tools raised £500k Seed investment from Craig Fletcher, Ascension Ventures and Trend Investment Group.
- Cambridge based SaaS company Conundrum Industrial, which offers predictive maintenance, optimisation and quality control based on state-of-the-art AI technologies raised £1.14 million Seed investment from SpeedInvest.
- London based HealthTech company AccuRx, which improves efficiency in primary care through SMS based communications raised £8.8 million Series A investment from Atomico, LocalGlobe and Entrepreneur First.