We introduced membership plans for Tech companies
last week and since 27th Feb, we have on-boarded one company per day including Saturday and Sunday ending with 5
. Thank you. We want to get this number to 100 as quickly as practicable. Do get in touch if you want to hear why this is important.
A total of £130.46 million was raised by 17 technology companies (including 6 FinTechs and 5 SaaS companies) over the last 7 days bringing the total for 2019 to £1.945 billion:
Just like what we preach to our member startups, we want to commercialise what we started. From today onwards, we are reducing the FREE edition to 5 investments per week.
Why not upgrade to receive the full edition for the fair price of £4 per month?
- London based TransportTech company Quiqup, which provides faster delivery service raised £9.84 million Series C investment from JOBI Capital and Cedar Mundi Ventures.
- London based SecurTech company Tessian, which introduces machine learning to automatically protect enterprises from spear phishing and other threats executed by humans raised £31.71 million Series B investment from Sequoia, Latitude, Balderton Capital and Accel.
- Rochdale based MusicTech company IBB Media, which offers brass band streaming service raised £100k debt finance from GC Business Finance.
- London based eCommerce company Flowebx, which operates a direct to consumer wholesale flower delivery service raised £4.2 million Series A investment from Natalie Massenet, Mark Sebba and Carmen Busquets.
- London based EduTech company MEL Science, which educates students and children by experimenting assisted by VR and AR raised £1.5 million Series A Follow On from TMT Investments.