Well, here we are. The last #jesspicks of the year. 😲 And what a year it has been! 😳💃🏽👩🏾💼🎤
As we wind down 2019 and prepare for the next year/decade, these are some wishes I have for you:
- I wish that you wake up every morning filled with energy to take on the day.
- I wish that you start every day feeling positive, confident and unstoppable.
- I wish that you build a life you love, whatever that looks like for you.
- I wish that you do things that make you a little uncomfortable because it’ll help you grow.
- I wish that you know deep down that you can conquer anything that the world throws at you.
- I wish that every night you look back at your day and feel gratitude for at least 3 things.
- I wish that you feel that you are enough. Always and in everything.
- I wish that you live your life in a way that you have no regrets.
I know that some of these may sound big and scary but that’s what I want for you (and me) in 2020. I will be here to support you and connect you to the resources and advice you need to start building that life you love.
Here’s to a happy holidays and a wonderful new year! 💖 See you in 2020!
On to the picks!
P.S. Big thanks to those of you who have responded to my reader survey. Your kind words and feedback already have my wheels turning for 2020.
🤔 There’s still time to take the survey if you haven’t had a chance yet. And you may win a $25 Amazon gift card! I’ll select the winner on 12/31!