Today is Moving Day! I feel like I’ve been giving so much mental space to this process for weeks so I’m looking forward to getting moved and settled into the new place.
In other news, the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
is here. I bought this toolkit two years ago and still refer back to a lot of the resources.
What is it?
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
for 2018 is a collection of 77 blogging resources (41 eCourses, 15 eBooks, 9 printable packs & workbooks, 5 templates, 5 stock photo packs, and 2 membership sites) worth nearly $6K. It includes just about everything a blogger needs to get started and make money do it.
Here are a few of the included resources I’m most excited about:
- The One Hour Content Plan: The Solopreneur’s Guide to a Year’s Worth of Blog Post Ideas in 60 Minutes and Creating Content That Sells and Hooks
- Busy Blogger Stock Photo Bundles
- Grow Your Email List Using Pinterest
- Blogger to Author: Turn Your Content into a Book
- Proven Workflow Hacks for Busy Entrepreneurs: Get More Done in Less Time
To see the full list of what’s included, click here
If you’re not sure if you should buy it or have questions about it, hit reply and let me know.
On to the picks for the week!