This week I got sick again…boo. It could be the change in weather or just “germs and madness” as I’ve gotten to calling it, so been trying to take it easy and add some play to the week.
I went to an awesome Girls Night Out movie event with #ChicagonistaLIVE
. Good times. And I got to experience a new theatre (note to my Chicago peeps: Arclight on Clybourn is beautiful
). We saw Keeping Up with the Joneses
- I didn’t really know what to expect but laughed harder than I have in a long while. Definitely, check it out if you’re looking for a light action comedy.
In other news, I purchased the Genius Bloggers Toolkit
* - it’s amazing. It has 60+ different resources, guides and training for bloggers. All for $97. Topics include starting a blog, growing a blog, time management, and tech tools. Basically everything you need to start a blog and make money doing it. The bundle is only available until Tuesday (11/1) though so if you are looking for some resources to up your blogging game, definitely check it out. Here are my favorite resources in the bundle so far:
- The Knowtbook: In-Depth Notes for Online Business
- The Balanced Blogging Planner
- Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers
- The Daily Productivity Guide for Bloggers
I think my plan for techbizgurl.com moving forward is to focus on more of a passive income business model with some products that I create along with affiliate marketing so this bundle comes at a really good time.
If you are interested in purchasing the bundle*
, but have some questions about it, hit reply and let me know. I’d be happy to answer them for you!
*This is my affiliate link so I will get a commission if you buy from my link. No pressure! I would never recommend something that I didn’t feel confident in myself so please only buy it if you think it will be helpful for you and your business.
On to the picks for the week!