This week has been busy and eventful! I went to a blogging workshop that focused on planning for 2017. It was a great workshop and really made me realize that I know a lot of things. Most of the lessons and topics covered, I already knew. So I know more than I think! Nice epiphany right? You ever feel like that? Like you may not know a lot but then you go to a seminar or something and you’re saying, “Wow, I could’ve totally taught that class.”
In other news, I met Daymond John
!! He is the founder of FUBU
, an apparel brand “for us, by us” and he is one of the hosts of ABC’s Shark Tank
. He also wrote a book
about using scarcity as an advantage. Super down to earth and cool guy. And I played it cool, but in my head, I totally geeked out because you know, Daymond John. :) #dayjobperks
On the biz front, I’m working on a list of things to update on the techbizgurl.com site and having discussions with my designer
. I’m also working on a content calendar for the year and I want to make sure that I write and blog about things that are super valuable for you.
If you have a minute, I’d really love it if you can hit reply and let me know.
- Are there any topics that you are struggling with right now?
- Where are you feeling stuck?
- Do you have any frustrations blogging or building your online business?
- Are there things you like or dislike about #jesspicks? Things you want to see more of? Less of?
- Would you rather get #jesspicks during the week instead of Saturdays?
On to the picks for the week!