#jesspicks are back, back again! So here is what you missed in the last 25 days:
- I MOVED. Grandma and I are now settled into our new place. For my Chicago friends, we live in Printer’s Row. Super close to everything and even closer to the day job. #winning
- I saw Gavin DeGraw in concert with my girl Teddi. SO.MUCH.FUN. I’m totally crushing on him now. There is something about that intimate setting and his voice is oh-so-incredible.
- Kandice and I finally went to the American Writer’s Museum in Chicago. If you get the opportunity, please check it out. It definitely inspires you to create and share your stories and voice with the world.
- I’ve been resting a ton. I have to say moving is REALLY stressful. It’s been a few weeks now but I still feel like I’m recovering. So I’m saying no to a lot of things in favor of relaxing at home with a book or some TV.
- Speaking of TV, I HAVE CABLE NOW. It’s definitely a whole new world for sure. 💪🏾
I feel like there’s been more but those are the big things that stand out. It’s also my time to go into heavy reflection mode, so I’m letting myself feel that and stay open. As part of that process, I created a survey
for my readers - it’s all about helping me figure out how I can show up and help my fellow side hustlers next year. If you haven’t taken it yet, please do
. I’m accepting responses until the 15th and then I’ll select a winner for the $10 Amazon gift card. Cha-ching.
Off to chillax. Hope you get a chance to chillax too! xoxo
On to the picks for the week!
P.S. I was smiling the whole time I was putting this issue together. I’ve missed you all so much! xoxo