It was a busy week for us catching up with friends in Malaysia, Singapore, India, Dubai and support for our project - LALA WORLD
The reception for the project has been awesome. We expected this as we build real businesses with global partnerships across South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. Its a REAL business for REAL people. A true ecosystem for the underbanked, not only for financial inclusion but also solving all their problems at community levels - with the power of Blockchain. Most projects align underbanked with money transfer. That is just one part of the problem. A strange new country, new laws, language barriers, borrowing and lending, health issues etc - no one to take care of.
During our trip, meeting government partners and contract workers alike, its quiet clear how futuristic some governments are thinking. Few key points that come out quiet clearly:
- Every government - we mean EVERY, is thinking of how to implement Blockchain, where to implement it
- Separate departments are being created to start PoC or in some cases real use cases
- Governments realise its difficult to stop but also realise that government participation is must for any meaningful project to succeed
- Large capital is starting to look at it. Some (50%) still believe its a scam. Mind you that number was almost 75% just three months ago
- Policies and partners range from just thinking on Bitcoin terms to truly decentralised own protocols.
In the end, its going mainstream and they know it. To the moon then….
You must check out the miniapps.pro
website. The automate way to run bots for small businesses. These are real companies, real business just like LALA