When does it make sense to use workflow automation?
Any automation requires time and money. So it would make sense to take it up only when benefits outnumber the costs involved.
So it would make sense to take up workflow automation only when:
- The tasks are repetitive. It would not make sense to automate a workflow that is not repetitive or occur only once in a while.
- The workflow is critical where tasks need to be achieved accurately and efficiently, eliminating chances of any human error and delay.
- Automation can bring out significant improvement in the time of execution or quality of the output.
Top 5 Benefits of Workflow Automation
- Streamlines communication
- Creates accountability
- Reduces costs and eliminates errors
- Creates transparency at each step
- Provides actionable insights
What can your business automate to become more efficient?