- NEW: Supporting Newly Arrived Afghans in Hotels - 21 Oct
- OISC Level 2 Immigration Course* - 8 to 12 Nov
- Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery Law* - 18 Nov
- Insight Hub Call: Bulletin #14 - 24 Nov
- NEW: Researching and Using Country of Origin Information (COI) with ARC Foundation & Asylos* - 26 Nov
- NEW: Refugee Family Reunion Outside of Immigration Rules* - 29 Nov
- NEW: Child-Focused Country of Origin Information with ARC Foundation & Asylos* - 3 Dec
- NEW: Family Law for Migrant Parents* - 16 Dec
*These courses are restricted to organisations who are FIAP partners. To find out more, managers can contact Daniel Fallon
NEW: Country of Origin Information with ARC Foundation & Asylos
26 Nov & 3 Dec
We are running two courses by ARC Foundation and Asylos. One focuses on the basics of what country of origin information is, when it can be used and its limits, the other is a thematic webinar looking at protection claims from children.
NEW: Refugee Family Reunion Outside of the Immigration Rules
This course, delivered by Ruth Budge (Migrant Law Project, Islington Law Centre) aims to give an overview of the law and process relating to applications for family reunion, with a focus on applications made outside of the Immigration Rules.
NEW: Family Law for Migrant Parents
This course focuses on the rights of migrant parents and their children, the options that are available to assert those rights and how and when to do this in an immigration context.
Places still available - OISC Level 2 Immigration Course
8 to 12 Nov
Open to FIAP partners, this course is for those looking to advise and assist individuals with complex private and family life applications and claims, including those raised within the context of an asylum claim.