Hello, community! We hope you’re having a great holiday season! Here’s the December summary:
🚨 What’s new?
- Per community request, we improved support for editors such as VSCode and PyCharm! Check out the user guide to learn more!
- Many members of our community use Ploomber for academic research. To help them improve their workflows, we added a feature to export Ploomber pipelines to SLURM. Check out the user guide (Note: this is a beta feature, please submit your feedback!)
👥 Social Media
- We’ve been very active on social media these last few weeks. You can find us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- We presented at Data Umbrella! This is the first time we’ve presented our new tool to refactor legacy notebooks, so check it out!
- Spanish-speaking friends: the recording from our talk at PyCon Chile is now available! We develop and deploy a Machine Learning pipeline in 20 minutes in this talk! 🤯
If you haven’t done so, please join our Slack community
, where we can answer your questions and get your feedback.
Happy new year, and see you in 2022!
– Eduardo & Ido