Hi, Ploomber community!
Here are the updates from May:
🚨 What’s new?
- We added GPU support to Ploomber Cloud! We’re beta testing, so if you want some GPU credits, please send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Ploomber now uses D3 to generate the pipeline plot; pygraphviz is no longer needed! (but still supported)
- We published several bug fixes. Check out the changelog.
- We added a new onboarding tutorial; learn the basics of Ploomber in two minutes by executing: “python -m ploomber.onboard”
👥 Social Media
🎙 Upcoming Events
- We’ll be running a workshop at SciPy 2022 in July! See you in Austin, TX! 🤠
- In July, we’ll be giving an online talk at the PyData Chicago meetup! Details are yet to be announced. We’ll keep you posted!
If you haven’t done so, please join our Slack community
, where we can answer your questions and get your feedback.
Thanks, and talk to you next month!
– Eduardo & Ido