Hi! We’re happy to announce that the Ploomber team will attend PyCon 2022 in Salt Lake City next month as part of the Startup Row program. So if you’re there, please stop by our booth and say hi! We’ll also be running an in-person tutorial at SciPy 2022 in Austin in July!
Here’s the summary of what happened:
🚨 Ploomber Cloud beta
- We are running a closed beta of our Cloud execution service: go from Jupyter to the cloud in seconds! 🤯 Please join our Slack and ask us for an invite if you’re interested.
💻 Product updates
- We released a public beta of our cloud monitoring service. You can monitor your pipelines for free! Check it out and let us know what you think.
- We added a feature to version pipeline artifacts, check out the user guide here.
- Added an option to customize products paths generated by tasks when using the “grid” option.
- Changed the style of “ploomber plot”, it’s a lot nicer now!
- Improved support for Windows. Thanks a lot to our community members for your feedback!
- We started running weekly polls for our community to decide what we should build next, if you want to participate in this week’s poll, vote on the #general channel on our Slack! The poll closes on 4/6 EOD.
- We merged another PR from Vinay! Thanks a lot for your hard work!
- We welcomed Neelasha to the contributors’ group, thanks for your work!
✍️ Blog (we wrote a lot this month!)
If you haven’t done so, please join our Slack community
, where we can answer your questions and get your feedback. If you want to keep up-to-date, you can find us on Twitter
, and YouTube
See you next month (in Salt Lake City)!
– Eduardo & Ido