Hi, Ploomber community!
We’re writing this from PyCon in Salt Lake City! 🐍 We’re having a blast over here and had a chance to meet some of our community members.
🚨 What’s new?
Evidation Health published a guest blog post explaining how Ploomber allowed them to drop development time by 40%!
- We released Ploomber 0.18! Added support for env.yaml composition, improved support for generating PDF reports, and more! Check out the CHANGELOG.
- We published a post with best practices for developing clean data pipelines 🧼
- Learn how to use nested cross-validation for selecting Machine Learning models (includes sample code!)
- Do you use SLURM for time series forecasting? Check out our tutorial!
👥 Social Media
🎙 Upcoming Events
- We’ll be running a workshop at SciPy 2022! See you in Austin, TX! 🤠
If you haven’t done so, please join our Slack community
, where we can answer your questions and get your feedback.
Thanks, and talk to you next month!
– Eduardo & Ido