Dear community, we’re happy to say February was another eventful month for Ploomber and we wanted to share the highlights with you!
- We plan to release our Ploomber Cloud any time now, with pipeline monitoring, alerting, and a cloud execution Sign up here! (limited spots)
- We simplified the experience for new users and improved documentation, if you see any issue please report it!
- As always we look forward to hearing feedback, please set time with us to go over anything we’re doing well/wrong.
- We’ve improved the installation process and cut the stack traces by half (easier debugging) For more details, check out the changelog: Ploomber.
- Our integration with Kubeflow/Argo got way better, there was a docker image bug that was fixed. See the tutorial here.
Soorgeon (our automated refactoring tool) now supports magics.
- For more details, check out the changelogs:Soopervisor, and Soorgeon.
📢 Media and events
If you haven’t done so, please join our Slack community
, where we can answer your questions and get your feedback. If you want to keep up-to-date, you can find us on Twitter
, and YouTube
See you next month!
– Ido & Eduardo