As we endure another surge of the pandemic, we wanted to take this time to remind everyone to please be safe and exercise all precautions as mandated by W.H.O. Protect yourself and others by making these 6 simple precautions your new habits:
- Clean your hands often
- Cough or sneeze in your bent elbow - not your hands!
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Limit social gatherings and time spent in crowded places
- Avoid close contact with someone who is sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Our hearts are with the front-liners who continue to do their best to tide us through these difficult times. There is hope at the end of the tunnel, and we will get through this together.
Prioritize and protect your health,
Startup Digest Philippines Team