Featured company recruitment is here! The PACT Capital Conference 2020 will bring its interactive Company Presentations that connect entrepreneurs to capital.
This year’s PACT Capital Conference will be a Virtual event that will combine both pre-recorded and live streamed sessions. The conference will be aired as highly produced and targeted segments by industries, specialties over a period of time. This will allow for greater participation from Investors of interest to your business.
No fee to Apply and to Present (if selected)
Submission Deadline: July 17, 2020
Company Selection Decisions: End of August
Investor Slide Deck (Must include Full Contact Information)
Decks – Please limit to 15 slides (including the cover)
- The following guidelines are not mandatory. Please submit information only applicable to you.
- Financial Data: 5-year Summary Income Statement (Revenue, Cost of Goods Sold, Gross Margin and EBITDA) for the 2 most completed years, the current year and the next 2 years. For example, a calendar year company would present 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023. If the company had no operations in 2018 or 2019 no information need be provided for those years (but this should be made clear)
- Capital Raised to Date—identify the amount of capital raised to date and from whom such capital was raised
- Amount of financing sought and use of funds
- List the firms with which the company has key professional relationships, specifically accounting, legal and banking
- Current headcount
- Contact information for the CEO and, if applicable, senior financial member of the team (Controller, VP of Finance, CFO)
- Vision/elevator pitch
- The problem addressed
- Market opportunity
- Company solution (product/service description)
- Stage of company (prototype, beta, live in 10 client sites, etc.)
- Revenue model and pricing
- Marketing plan
- Competitive Landscape – Key differentiation from closest competitor (why would a client choose your company over a competitor’s)
- How has your business model/strategy changed given the current circumstances, and how do you foresee the current environment impacting future growth
5 Minute Video (Optional)
Applicants may (but are not required to) submit a video no longer than 5 minutes presenting their company and highlighting any important aspects of the company which are worthy of consideration in the judging process.
Philadelphia Startup Digest is a digest list of events happening in our community. With the current issues at hand today, we cannot guarantee any of the events listed will be held according to the posted schedules and times. Please check with the individual event organizers if the events are still being held or postponed or cancelled. Thank you!
PSD Startup of the Week: Palvella Therapeutics
Derived from the Finnish word for “to serve”, Palvella Therapeutics was founded with the single-minded goal of serving individuals suffering from serious rare genetic diseases with no approved treatments. By developing pathogenetically targeted therapies that address the root causes of these diseases, we believe we can dramatically enhance quality of life.
Do you love our PHL Startups? Do you want to work at one of the best startups on the planet? Check out PHL startup job opportunities here! http://technical.ly/philly/jobs/
If you are interested in having your startup highlighted to the Philadelphia Startup Digest readership of fellow entrepreneurs, startups, investors and members of the
Philadelphia Region’s startup community please send an email to email@example.com with a one-sentence description of your startup and your link.
Do you have an event you want to be listed in the Philadelphia Startup Digest? Did we miss something? You can submit it here
If you have a question or some feedback about PSD
send a note in reply to this email or @yuriy_p we’d love to hear from you!
Do you know someone in the Philadelphia Startup Scene? Please forward this email to them!
See you out there!