Every week we collect the developments in the Voice domain into a single list of things you shouldn’t have missed.
10 years ago none of us worked in Voice unless you were at Nuance or SRI. Or where about to be bought by Nuance (when you were part of the Belgian Voice Valley) or called Arjan.
Now try and imagine what will happen in the coming 10 years?
- Will Amazon and Google still lead?
- What will have happend with Apple and Samsung in the Voice world?
- Will the now logical mobile-app-like approach with skills and actions still be around?
- Or will the computer understand our intent and domain without any invocation (triple word score here for Voice scrabble 8-).
- Will Voice become a medium.. maybe even with network effects like social.. and wil advertising be part of it?
We can’t wait!
Now on with the news.