Let me get this off my chest quickly.
Make sure you take a cup of hot coffee before going today OKAY?
That is not my gist for you.
So, there is something on my mind that has been bothering me for some time.
THERE IS SOMETHING I HAVE SEEN UNDER THE SUN.
AND THIS IS IT.
Why is it that the percentage of the wealthy is very little compared to the percentage of the poor?
Why is it that the Percentage of those who are successful is very little compared to the percentage of the failures?
WHY MUST IT CONTINUALLY REMAIN THIS WAY?
Let me tell you a bitter truth.
There is not going to be a future where everyone would be rich.
There is no future where everyone is going to have equal wealth.
NOT EVEN THE CRYPTOCURRENCY ERA can solve this dilemma.
IT IS SAD.
BUT IT IS A FACT.
AND IT REMAINS.
But why must it be so?
IS THERE SOME SPIRITUALITY AROUND IT?
Is there a being up there who allows only few people to be rich?
The reason and answer to this question of mine is found on earth and among MEN.
I am sure you might have thought of it as well.
I am speaking your language right NOW.
LET US DIG IN.
(There are many questions in your heart that only you would answer - funny isn’t it?)
I have come to realize that there are two fundamental reasons why only few people are rich and many people are poor.
LUCK is not part of it.
DON’T BE CHEAP.
I would quickly POINT OUT THOSE reasons and get out of here.
I’VE GOT TO RUN SOME HUSTLES (hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm).
1) Leverage: This is something that is restricted to a few. I would define leverage as “Standing on the shoulder of a giant to see farther than the giant”. This is what the RICH have access to that the POOR don’t have access to. Leveraging is a POWERFUL element that distinguishes the rich from the poor. Leveraging simply can be defined as using the privilege of access to people, information or resources to your own benefit.
From this definition, leveraging can be classified into 3 parts.
- Leverage of people: This is referred to as NETWORK or CONNECTIONS. The people you have access to determines your level of success. This is a secret the few rich people know that the PLENTY poor people don’t know.
The general saying that “THE RICH ONLY MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE RICH” is true and very necessary.
WHO DO YOU THINK THEY SHOULD MAKE FRIENDS WITH? - THE POOR?
If you have that mindset, it means you are ACTUALLY poor.
When it comes to wealth, success and affluence, INFLUENCE MATTERS.
This is one of the types of LEVERAGE.
- Leverage of INFORMATION: This is simply gaining access to relevant materials that would improve their mind space. What makes the few richer is because they leverage on the IGNORANCE OF THE PLENTY POOR PEOPLE.
Recently, I came across a very vital information that improved my standard of living a thousand times over. The funny thing is that people actually have been using this same information for years to make huge amounts of money.
So you see!
THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE ACCESS TO MATTERS A LOT.
This is what the FEW rich people have that the MUCH poor people don’t.
Leverage of RESOURCES: This is what you would call “LUCK”.
Some (NOT ALL) of the FEW rich people actually had access to resources like inherited wealth and properties etc… They leveraged on those resources to RISE.
THE MOST IMPORTANT AMONG THESE THREE IS NUMBER 1.
If you connect with the right people who have the right information - you would be successful.
If you connect with the right people who have the right resources - you would be successful.
Leverage is the tool of the FEW rich.
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE THIS TOOL?
2) TIME: The FEW rich people actually BOUGHT time.
Do you understand that?
They took TIME to grow.
Hope you are aware that not all the wealthiest men in the world started out wealthy!
Some grew with TIME.
So, the FEW rich people BUYS time.
But the POOR people sells time.
Don’t get me wrong.
There are some poor people who are actually buying time currently - they would eventually become wealthy (AND i am talking to YOU, KEEP GRINDING.)
The poor people I am referring to are the ever-grumbling, ever-begging, never-working, cheapskate type of people who wants to amass wealth just by doing anything but SOMETHING.
(Read that definition again).
I would have to stop here.
Let me take it step by step.
I would pick it up from here.
But if you ruthlessly implement these few points I have made,
YOU WOULD ENTER THE HALL OF FAME OF WEALTHY PEOPLE.
1) LEVERAGE ON PEOPLE, INFORMATION AND RESOURCES.
2) BUY TIME.
The day is still young.
GO crush it FELLA!
THE HUSTLE CONTINUES
but success is SURE.
I would see you again.