Hey you! Tum kaise ho?
^ that’s ‘how are you’ in Hindi - I’m practicing.
Has this month flown by for you too? I’ve been busy working for the creative hub & coworking space Ministry of New
, exploring the rich Indian culture, cuisine and landscapes (wauw!), and a handful of other projects that are slowly taking form (one of which you can find at the bottom of this email). I can’t believe I’m already leaving this place in 5 weeks, but I have my eyes set on another destination from whereout, hopefully, I will be writing you the next issue.
Back on topic, for the month of March, I want to share with you:
- Futurist Anab Jain from Superflux’s keynote exploring how will we live? and it’s many potential answers 👶⚰️
- MIT just launched a free online class on shaping the future of work. Join me there? 🎓✨
- This article bluntly questions and ultimately rejects the design thinking hype 🤔✒️
- Debbie Millman redefines notions of failure & success and shares her own path toward the creative life 🏆
- Revealing all my favorite productivity apps to you - hoping it will help you work smarter and get shit done 📲🎁
- A typical day from sunset - (way past) sundown in the life of yours truly, written for Dysco’s day in the life of 📅☀️
- Our Design Your Vocation workshop is happening this Saturday, focused on turning inspiration into action by iteration and an experimental mindset. I can’t wait! 🗺️