I hope this 21st edition reaches you well.
A 3-bullet summary of hat I’ve been upto this past month:
+ Craving a new creative endeavor, I’ve picked up digital collaging. I love Sophia Cope’s minimal and storytelling collage style so when I saw she opened up her course again, I decided to give it a go myself and enroll. I’m having a lot of fun so far and looking forward to share something soon!
+ A new awesome freelance project came in that I’m picking up with my design-twin Lily Higgins. The goal is to re-design the learning & development experience for leaders and managers in the client’s organization. If you know of any creative corporate L&D solutions I’d love to hear about them for inspiration!
+ It isn’t all cupcakes & rainbows. To keep it real with you: this past month has been packed with disappointment and a lil’ rough all around. The professional, financial, physical and emotional all came crashing down and with them my mental. Nothing seems to be coming together. My energies are slowly picking up again but I can’t wait to move past this chapter and into the next.
Regardless of some challenging month, there’s a few things I got really excited about and I’d like to share with you.
Items in issue #21:
- Exploring the potential of AI-driven design 🎨
- Tristan Harris and Yuval Noah Harari in conversation about when tech knows you better than you know yourself 📔📷
- Humane Tech & the attention economy📱💰
By yours truly:
- So you want to be a design thinker? 6 resources to kick start your design thinking journey ✏️📚
- EQ @ Work playbook is packed with actionable ways to practice & improve emotional intelligence in the workplace🎋
- 🎵 Listening to Loyle Carner & Jordan Rakei
- 🗨 Alan Watts on Clinging