Good morning to you!
How’s things? Summer is coming to a close and the momentum of new chapters is in the air. What’s next for you? New career goals? Prioritizing self-care? Initiating a passion project?
This month I found myself celebrating my 25th rotation around the sun in Milan. Grateful for everything I am and have at the moment, in my quarter century spent on this planet, I’ve never been better. I had a great week and of course built my unofficial hipster & design guide to the city so if you’re heading down to Milano and like some recommendations, hit me.
For more life of Nadi type shit, join me on Instagram or Facebook, and let’s move on to what you came here for shall we?
What you’ll find in issue #19:
- Nerd nostalgia: run Windows 95 on your Mac 🖥🖍
- Work/Life balance vs Work-Life integration 🤹
- AI is already here: 13 ways it’s embedded in your daily life 🤖
- Artefact Group’s Tarot Cards Of Tech to help creators anticipate potential unintended consequences 🔮
By yours truly:
- Personal branding & the ego: pondering and navigating our self-consciousness as creative freelancers 🧠
- The innovation + design + strategy company directory AKA the “companies I fucks with” file 🕴🗃
- Listening to Tash Sultana - Seed 🥁
- Echoing Lauryn Hill on Success 🏆