Hey y'all! How you living?
I hope all is good and smooth on your end. And if not, well I hope whatever challenges you’re facing, you’re meeting them with a bad-ass attitude, perseverance and recognizing them as disguised opportunities for growth.
- - - - - -
If I sound a little bit too relaxed and wavey .. blame it on Bali! Although I haven’t been taking many yoga classes or engaging in much of the spiritual mumbo-jumbo going on here, this place does things to you. Maybe it’s the stunning sunsets, maybe the diving with 6-meter mantas, maybe it’s the masakan padang meals, maybe it’s simply me slowing down and decompressing after a few (over)stimulating months.
Either way it’s quite a magical little island(s) and I hope you get to see and experience it for yourself someday.
- - - - - -
Without further ado, these are the digital goods of the month of May!
Featured in issue #16:
- Innovation: IDEO proposes 5 ways to make brainstorming techniques more inclusive of introverts 💡💬
- Tech: Breaking down the machine learning process behind teaching Google Clips when to snap 📸
- Philosophy: Kierkegaard’s timeless thoughts on anxiety, freedom and its relation the creativity 🕳️
- Leadership: BetterUp’s thought piece arguing how leadership starts on the inside & the importance of inner work 🙏🏢
- I’m in the TNW’s T500 list of digital talent! Whoo 🎉👩💻
- Listening to: Jordan Rakei - Rooftop 🎙️🔭