Welcome to another and one of my favorite issues to date! Here’s a little update on my life - please scroll past it if you’re here for the goodies (no offense taken haha) because they’re gooohoood.
- - - - - -
I’ve made a move again - exchanging the colorful Mumbai madness for the sandy beaches & coral reefs of Bali.
These 3 months have passed with the blink of an eye yet make up for a lifetime of experiences. I have traveled Rajasthan, seen and touched the Taj Mahal, munched all the Masala my body could possibly process, and mastered the arts of directing rickshaws in Hindi, haggling street vendors and brewing cups of Chai. Not to mention working with the team at design-inspired co-working space Ministry of New (voted #2nd most beautiful in the world by Forbes yaass), learning so much about entrepreneurship, community, employee experience design, organizational development & leadership.
It’s been one hell of a ride and against all odds, Mumbai had come to feel like home - just when it’s time to leave again - welcome to the life of a nomad.
All along, I never stop consuming beautiful web content so here we are with another curation of what I enjoyed reading, watching, messing with and listening to this past month.
- - - - - -
Part of my soul still lingering in Mumbai, part of it here with me in Bali, I’m writing this month’s digest in a state of bliss from a beautiful beachside restaurant in Pemuteran.
May it find you - although maybe not on a tropical island - in a similar state of joy, prosperity, and contentment.
Featured in issue #15:
- Getting unstuck & breaking through creative blocks with the Oblique strategies card set 🗂️💡
- VICE sheds its light on the Future of Work in their Third Industrial Revolution documentary 🔮🏭
- An introduction to visual notetaking AKA sketchnotes 🎨✍️
- Watch 7 classes of Google’s leading EQ leadership training Search Inside Yourself course for free on Youtube 😌🏆
- A curated list of boutique / concept co-working spaces around the globe 👩💻🌎
- Listening to: Robert Glasper x KAYTRANADA 🎹