Hey you! It’s my pleasure to see you back here for issue #12 and the first one of this year. I hope you’ve had a good start of 2018 and the weeks and months to come will be filled with joy, progress, adventures & love.
On a little personal note, my January has been one hell of an adventure. I am currently writing this to you from the Social cafe (my new hangout) in Mumbai, where I will be living and working for the next 3 months. Over the past weeks, I’ve packed my bags and left Amsterdam, traveled Nepal, hiked the foot of the Himalayas and stayed in a Buddhist monastery alongside Mahayana monks. It’s all been an amazing rollercoaster of impressions! This newsletter is not about me and I usually don’t really mention what I’m up to, so if you’d like to see more of my day-to-day bustle, come join me on Instagram at @nadiapiet (or let me know if you’d like to read more of it here).
Back on the topic of worthy web content, I’d like to share with you:
- The Internet’s Steve Lacy on working with what you got 📱🥁
- The importance and meaning of digital literacy 🖥️📊
- Seneca’s timely and timeless thoughts on anxiety 💭✍️
- Get a Lean startup 101 with Buffer’s case study ⏱️💵
- Balancing self-improvement and self-love 📈💕