View profile

Mitch Jackson's Weekly Business, Law and Tech Update! - Issue #15

Each Wednesday morning I share my favorite curated breaking and trending biz, legal, and tech tweets, posts, and news. This week was crazy.
If you like one or more of the particular post, please share with your community.
Also, please make sure to hit “reply” to this email to simply say hello, or to share your thoughts, insights, and questions about one or more of these stories.
OK, let’s dive in!

_____
How do you start the motivation process, especially when you don’t feel like doing anything? I shared these thoughts during last Sunday’s run at Salt Creek Beach.
_____
‘Evolved Apes’ NFT creator Evil Ape allegedly disappears with $2.7M
_____
What I’ve noticed over the last 35 years of practice is that 90% of the criminal defendants in court are good people who have made a bad decision. The other 10% are just really bad people. My advice as a lawyer is think before you act.
18 former NBA players, including 'Big Baby' Davis, charged in alleged $4 million health insurance fraud
_____
Amazing story from 60 Minutes- Deepfakes: hyper-realistic pictures, videos and audio recordings that are created using artificial intelligence.
_____
Be careful about using a photograph, even if it’s take of you, if you’re not the person who took the photo!
_____
If you’re as excited as we are about #SyntheticMedia #Blockchain #NFT and #Cryptocurrency, let’s stay connected!
_____
Want to meet the guy who invented the hashtag (#)? Guy Kawasaki interviews Chris Messina on Guy’s “Remarkable People Podcast.
Mitch Jackson, Esq. on Twitter: "I REALLY enjoyed @guykawasaki and @chrismessina (inventor of the hashtag) on Guy’s Remarkable People #Podcast during today's run. I also signed up for a new @joinrepublic account and ordered my @remarkablepaper. Those darn endorphins!😆 Podcast 👇 https://t.co/YLZ0ZTpjFG… https://t.co/DUyHeSHwco"
Please stay in touch and never stop making each day your masterpiece!
PS- Read past issues and share with your community via this link!
Did you enjoy this issue? Yes No
Mitch Jackson, Esq.
Mitch Jackson, Esq. @https://twitter.com/mitchjackson

Weekly updates, news and trends on Twitter about the Metaverse and Web3.

In order to unsubscribe, click here.
If you were forwarded this newsletter and you like it, you can subscribe here.
Created with Revue by Twitter.
Mitch Jackson, 65 Enterprise, Third and Fourth Floors, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656