How’s your quarantine? Are you nuts yet?
If so, blast the song “Lollipop” by The Chordettes, (link below) Try to be angry with such a jingle blaring. It won’t feel right.
It’s a tough time. I feel it. Everyone I speak with feels it too.
But we’re in this together.
And there are some good moments through this all.
Reconnecting. Sharing the struggles with others.
Here is some good I’m experiencing while killing time:
- Received nice messages from people I haven’t heard from in 10 years.
- Watching my kid connect the dots in her mind as we teach her new stuff.
- Started to build my first filter for Instagram. Excited to do more. (Thx you Tejas)
- Painted more this week than I have in 3 years.
- Getting better at making homemade pizza.
- Speaking with clients about life and struggle…a different level of relationship.
- And yeah….rebooting my newsletter.
So while the lockdown is tough, there is some good.
Don’t lose sight of yours.
Below are some links. Maybe helpful.
Stay safe and find the wine of your day.